Little Pancakes

One day when I was going to shop for some grocery back home to cook at the nearby supermarket I heard a young girl walking pass me asking her dad "Where's my little pancake, I love it I want it now why is big brother not here yet? I can't wait to eat them." Ok I am quite curious of the "Little Pancakes" because the way of she is saying it sounds interesting so I followed the direction she went and take a look at what is the Little Pancake about. I notice this cafe long time ago just that I never really go and bother, when I heard of people staying at other places came here just to eat their pancake so I decided to give it a try today.

Little Pancakes glass door decoration at the entrance

Little Pancakes wall decoration, on the LEFT when you walk in

The interior design is fun loving simple and neat, love it!

Lychee Yakult
$3.70

Going Nutella For You
$8.20

Chick and Cheesy
$8.50

Now you know the different between GUYS and LADIES, I strongly agree with it.

Little Pancakes menu, click to enlarge

Some self portrait before leaving house.

Pancake size is small which is great for after meal dessert. Great Place to chill out with friends, appearance of the food is attractive, not only that they have many delicious flavour available too, next time when I visit I'm going to try their Big Fan Of All Day Breakfast and Gimme S'more Oreos!

Little Pancakes
200 Upper Thomson Road, #01-04,
Thomson Imperial Court Singapore 574424

Website: http://www.littlepancakes.com.sg
Operation Hours:
Monday 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Wednesday - Thursday 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Friday - Saturday 12:00 pm - 1:00 am
Sunday 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm